QA Automation Engineer (Tel Aviv, Israel)
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our engineering team in the Tel Aviv office (Rothschild Blvd).
Do you have a strong passion for solving problems? Do you enjoy a fast paced and exciting working environment? Do you have a desire to do something good for the world? If so, then we may have the opportunity for you!
Join us and take part in a rapidly growing solution that saves lives!
• Design, analyze and build a test plan for both manual and automated testing from planning through to execution.
• Work with a variety of technologies such as AI & Machine Learning, Bluetooth, Mobile and more.
• Work in a small team of experienced and highly talented engineers on a product that actually save lives.
• Take an active part in influencing the design, UX & product requirements from a QA perspective.
• BS degree in Computer Science or similar, or an equivalent practical experience.
• 1+ years experience in automation/QA.
• Technical orientation and demonstrated familiarity with web and mobile technologies such as HTTP, HTML, SQL and NoSQL databases, caching and client-server
• Experience in automation platforms (Appium, JUnit, Selenium, etc.) – advantage
• Strong analytical and learning skills
• Highly organized and accurate, good eye for details
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure
• A team player with strong communication skills (written and verbal)
Email your CV