Outside Sales VP (United States)
Type: Full time
Outside sales VPs in Hello Heart are in charge of building and sustaining the most complex, and ultimately most valuable customer relationships.
Our outside sales VPs lead Hello Heart’s sales efforts from the first meeting until the contract is signed. Being in charge of building relationships with top benefits and wellness executives in large and jumbo accounts, providing relevant data-driven analysis to support decision making, negotiating contracts and building trust with new prospects.
Our enrollment rates are 45% of the targeted population. 50% of our patients reduced their blood pressure by using Hello Heart and it’s the only clinically based mobile solution for heart risk – the #1 cause of death and the #1 cost factor for employers.
Over the last 12 months, we enrolled dozens of new clients (such as Delta Airlines, Macy’s, General Mills, etc.) with excellent results. Our sales team is barely keeping up with the demand so it’s time to grow.
• Minimum of 2-3 years experience in outside sales and/or business development in the employer’s benefits or wellness space.
• Successful sales history and consistent 100% quota attainment for past 3+ years.
• Willingness to travel +80% of the time.
• Fluency in relationship-building, particularly with key decision-makers. Ability to adapt / modulate style according to different settings.
• Excellent poise and presentation skills, pleasant to work with and provides excellent service to clients
• “Go-getter”, driven to work in a growing company and sell a solution that gets quick results and can save lives
Email your CV
QA Automation Engineer (Tel Aviv, Israel)
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our engineering team in the Tel Aviv office (Rothschild Blvd).
Do you have a strong passion for solving problems? Do you enjoy a fast paced and exciting working environment? Do you have a desire to do something good for the world? If so, then we may have the opportunity for you!
Join us and take part in a rapidly growing solution that saves lives!
• Design, analyze and build a test plan for both manual and automated testing from planning through to execution.
• Work with a variety of technologies such as AI & Machine Learning, Bluetooth, Mobile and more.
• Work in a small team of experienced and highly talented engineers on a product that actually save lives.
• Take an active part in influencing the design, UX & product requirements from a QA perspective.
• BS degree in Computer Science or similar, or an equivalent practical experience.
• 1+ years experience in automation/QA.
• Technical orientation and demonstrated familiarity with web and mobile technologies such as HTTP, HTML, SQL and NoSQL databases, caching and client-server
• Experience in automation platforms (Appium, JUnit, Selenium, etc.) – advantage
• Strong analytical and learning skills
• Highly organized and accurate, good eye for details
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure
• A team player with strong communication skills (written and verbal)
Email your CV