Director of Product (US) (Tel Aviv, Israel)
We are looking for an experienced product leader who is passionate about bringing teams together and excels in a fast-paced product innovation organization. Our Director of Product will report to the CEO.
• Manage new feature and product launch. Manage details and timelines across multiple teams and time zones
• Plan and execute data integrations with partners
• Build processes to scale and better communication between departments
• Define with the leadership team a clear product roadmap that meets the business and strategic needs
• Lead execution according to changing business needs in a fast-paced environment
• Keep track of competitive landscape, and make sure we’re always ahead
• Entrepreneurial, self-sufficient, and thrives in fast-paced environments. Willing to always roll up their sleeves to help and get things done
• Strong project and program management skills. Hands-on experience developing and driving programs or projects with aggressive schedules
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to different cultures (Israeli/US) and roles
• A strong team player that possesses humility and the ability to put your ego aside is a must
• Comfortable being client facing and interacting with all management levels
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills
• Must have +7 years in leading roles of product management in a scaling company
Email your CV
Head of Sales (USA)
Hello Heart is the market leader for hypertension management. Our enrollment rates are 45% of the targeted population. +50% of our patients reduced their blood pressure by using Hello Heart and it’s the only clinically based mobile solution for heart risk – the #1 cause of death and the #1 cost factor for employers.
Over the last 12 months, we enrolled dozens of new clients (such as Delta Airlines, Macy’s, General Mills, etc.) with excellent results. Our sales team is barely keeping up with the demand so it’s time to grow.
The Head of sales in Hello Heart will be in charge of building and coaching our outside sales team. Our outside regional sales VPs lead Hello Heart’s sales efforts from the first meeting until the contract is signed. Being in charge of building relationships with top benefits and wellness executives in large and jumbo accounts, providing relevant data-driven analysis to support decision making, managing objections, negotiating contracts and building trust with new prospects.
Working directly with the CEO and alongside our Head of Lead Generation.
• Minimum of 3-5 years experience in managing outside sales team successfully
• Amazing coach to experienced sales people. Help sales people navigate complex client objections, review pipeline effectively, and improve sales skills.
• Excellent sales skills and a successful sales history as a field sales person and consistent 100% quota attainment for 3+ years.
• Fluency in relationship-building, particularly with key decision-makers. Ability to adapt/modulate style according to different settings.
• Excellent poise and presentation skills, pleasant to work with and provides excellent service to clients.
• “Go-getter”, driven to work in a growing company and sell a solution that gets quick results and can save lives.
• Willingness to travel +80% of the time.
Email your CV
Customer Success Manager (USA)
Customer Success is absolutely vital to our long-term profitability. We are successful because we care about our clients, provide them with top-notch service and make sure they receive massive value from our solution every day.
Our user and client satisfaction is high given our constant focus on increasing enrollment, revenue and user engagement.
The Customer Success Manager will be a critical member of the Customer Success team leading the company’s strong mission to make Hello Heart’s users healthy and maintain high satisfaction from the solution.
• Lead Hello Heart’s large accounts with end-to-end ownership of daily interaction with Fortune 500 clients
• Expand user base continuously and grow revenues through cross-selling and up-selling
• Contribute to product roadmap and define priorities for Sales and Product; work with Product on identifying the ideal user experience
• Hands-on management of all on-site enrollments and optimize remote enrollments by identifying trends and action plans.
• Work collaboratively with Product Marketing to track, analyze and increase user engagement.
• Measure, track and report satisfaction metrics (including NPS, referrals, engagement, etc.)
• Investigate and resolve customer complaints, risks and usability issues
• Execute client-centric approach focusing on high satisfaction rate and enjoyment from using Hello Heart’s solution.
• Ability to manage and oversee a client book of business. Approximately 6 – 10 clients
• Proven track record exceeding ARR goals and client satisfaction
• Digital healthcare background serving fortune 500 companies
• 3+ years experience in customer success and/or account management
• 3+ years experience in managing the implementation of software applications and onboarding clients
• Strong problem-solving abilities
• Highly organized, able to multitask, and easily adapts and responds to change
• Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
• Comfortable with Excel, SQL, MailChimp and analytic tools. Advanced Excel experience with the ability to navigate and manipulate large data sets an advantage
• Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable scaling client management layers including C-suite and senior management in a clear and effective manner
• Strong communication skills. Knack for simplifying and conveying complex information; confident and articulate. Able to manage communication effectively to different kinds of clients and users
• Team player that can work with multiple functions within the company to achieve goals
• Willing to travel +70% of the time
Email your CV