Outside Sales VP (United States)
Type: Full time
Outside sales VPs in Hello Heart are in charge of building and sustaining the most complex, and ultimately most valuable customer relationships.
Our outside sales VPs lead Hello Heart’s sales efforts from the first meeting until the contract is signed. Being in charge of building relationships with top benefits and wellness executives in large and jumbo accounts, providing relevant data-driven analysis to support decision making, negotiating contracts and building trust with new prospects.
Our enrollment rates are 45% of the targeted population. 50% of our patients reduced their blood pressure by using Hello Heart and it’s the only clinically based mobile solution for heart risk – the #1 cause of death and the #1 cost factor for employers.
Over the last 12 months, we enrolled dozens of new clients (such as Delta Airlines, Macy’s, General Mills, etc.) with excellent results. Our sales team is barely keeping up with the demand so it’s time to grow.
• Minimum of 2-3 years experience in outside sales and/or business development in the employer’s benefits or wellness space.
• Successful sales history and consistent 100% quota attainment for past 3+ years.
• Willingness to travel +80% of the time.
• Fluency in relationship-building, particularly with key decision-makers. Ability to adapt / modulate style according to different settings.
• Excellent poise and presentation skills, pleasant to work with and provides excellent service to clients
• “Go-getter”, driven to work in a growing company and sell a solution that gets quick results and can save lives
Email your CV
Customer Success Manager (Redwood City, CA)
Customer Success is absolutely vital to our long-term profitability. We are successful because we care about our clients, provide them with top-notch service and make sure they receive massive value from our solution every day.
Our clients and users are satisfied and happy and we have a constant focus on increasing enrollment, revenue and user engagement.
The Customer Success Manager will be a critical member of the operations, customer success, support, growth & engagement team, and leading the company’s strong mission to make Hello Heart’s users healthy and keep their high satisfaction from the solution.
• Lead Hello Heart’s large accounts with end-to-end ownership of daily interaction with Fortune 500 clients.
• Expand user base continuously and grow revenues through cross-selling and up-selling.
• Contribute to build roadmap and define priorities for Sales and Product; work with Product on identifying the ideal user experience.
• Hands-on management of all on-site enrollments and optimize remote enrollments by identifying trends and action plans.
• Lead, track, analyze, and increase engagement by being innovative, creative, and using identified best practices to re-engage the user base with campaigns.
• Measure and track satisfaction metrics (including NPS, referrals, engagement etc.).
• Investigate and resolve customer complaints, risks and usability issues.
• Execute client-centric approach focusing on high satisfaction rate and enjoyment from using Hello Heart’s solution.
• 3+ years experience in customer success and/or account management.
• 3+ years experience in managing the implementation of software applications and onboarding clients – advantage.
Strong problem-solving abilities.
• Highly organized, able to multi-task, and easily adapts and responds to change.
• Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
• Comfortable with Excel, SQL, MailChimp and analytic tools. • Advanced Excel experience with the ability to navigate and manipulate large data sets – an advantage.
• Strong interpersonal skills and are comfortable communicating to senior management and business leaders in a clear and effective manner.
• Strong communication skills: knack for simplifying and conveying complex information; confident and articulate. Able to manage communication effectively to different kinds of clients and users.
• Team player that can work with multiple functions within the business to achieve goals.
Willing to travel +70% of the time
Email your CV
QA Automation Engineer (Tel Aviv, Israel)
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our engineering team in the Tel Aviv office (Rothschild Blvd).
Do you have a strong passion for solving problems? Do you enjoy a fast paced and exciting working environment? Do you have a desire to do something good for the world? If so, then we may have the opportunity for you!
Join us and take part in a rapidly growing solution that saves lives!
• Design, analyze and build a test plan for both manual and automated testing from planning through to execution.
• Work with a variety of technologies such as AI & Machine Learning, Bluetooth, Mobile and more.
• Work in a small team of experienced and highly talented engineers on a product that actually save lives.
• Take an active part in influencing the design, UX & product requirements from a QA perspective.
• BS degree in Computer Science or similar, or an equivalent practical experience.
• 1+ years experience in automation/QA.
• Technical orientation and demonstrated familiarity with web and mobile technologies such as HTTP, HTML, SQL and NoSQL databases, caching and client-server
• Experience in automation platforms (Appium, JUnit, Selenium, etc.) – advantage
• Strong analytical and learning skills
• Highly organized and accurate, good eye for details
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure
• A team player with strong communication skills (written and verbal)
Email your CV